- First, download Audacity Installer. Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds, and you can learn a lot of stuff just while playing with the softare and install the software in your computer.
- After done installing, run the software and then go to Project>Import Audio and select the song you want to chipmunknize.
- It will take a couple of seconds to import the song. After that, press CTRL+A, which selects the whole song. Then go to Effect>Change Pitch. On the dialogue box, where it asks for Percentage change, make sure its 115.5. Preview it and if you like it, Press OK and you are DONE.
- Go to .mp3 encoder downloader. Click on Lame v3.98.3 for Audacity on Windows and download and install the program.
- After its done installing, go back to Audacity. Click on File>Export As Mp3 and select your destination and select OK.
Leave a comment if you have trouble doing anything.