Do you have anyone that you feel uses your computer too much? Well then here is the right solution for you. Make a Fake Virus that automatically shuts down the computer when the user clicks the icon. Lets start.
- Right click on your desktop and select NEW>SHORTCUT.
- Type shutdown -s -t 10 (10 can be any number in seconds that you want your computer to shutdown in) on the location box and click next.
- Change the default name into something else. Lets say Internet Explorer.
- You will have a new icon on your desktop saying Internet Explorer.exe
- Right click on the new icon that we just made and select PROPERTIES.
- On SHORTCUT tab, select CHANGE ICON.
- If you get a Pop up, just click OK and move on.
- Once you get change Icon dialogue box, select browse
- Reach your My computer/ C:/ Program Files/ Internet Explorer and select iexplore.exe
- then you will get bunch of other icons. select one of them and click OK.
After you do all this, you can send it to your friends too. make then download the icon and open it. the computer shutsdown automatically. More information can be found in shutdown command if you go to START>RUN> and type CMD or for vista, just type CMD on the search bar in Start Menu.and type shutdown/? it will show you more options on how to change the display pattern.,
Once again, THIS IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. NO HARMS INDENTED ON ANYONE